For the last 45 years the OSCWI has striven to foster a supportive community for active and retired military spouses, widows/ers, and significant others to stay connected and give back. We accomplish this in three primary ways:
- Socially – Supporting the spouses who support our military. We work to create an atmosphere of camaraderie for our spouses to meet up, create friendships that last a lifetime, and bond over our unique experience that is military life.
- Charitably – Contributing our time, talent, and energy to give back to the greater Whidbey Island area through outreach in our community.
- Philanthropically – Raising funds for monetary grants and scholarships awarded annually to local organizations and military dependents from NASWI. In the last 10 years, we have given away over 100K to businesses and individuals in our community.
OSCWI is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization.
Membership is open to significant others, spouses, and widowers/widows of:
- Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the Department of the Navy, active, reserve, and retired
- Commissioned Officers of other military and Naval Service branches, U.S. and foreign, who are attached to NAS Whidbey Island
- Technical representatives assigned to NAS Whidbey Island
- GS-9 and above civilian employees employed at NAS Whidbey Island
The annual membership fee for all members of the OSCWI is $30 per year, with the new membership year beginning August 1. Join us now!
The Officers’ Spouses’ Club of Whidbey Island (OSCWI) is a non-federal, private entity operated and controlled by individuals in their private capacities. OSCWI is not a part of, managed by, operated or endorsed by the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of the Navy, or Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.