Thank you for considering membership in OSCWI! Your annual dues of $30 support our organization by allowing us to host events as well as give back to our community through grants and scholarships. For more information, please contact Jamie Riggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join OSCWI for $30?
Support Military Spouses Like Yourself!
With OSCWI membership, you know exactly where your dues are going:
- 60% to fund scholarships and business-growing grants to military spouses, empowering them to grow their personal home-based businesses, pursue degrees or certifications, renew accreditation, or register in a course to sharpen their skills and advance their careers.
- 30% to support four additional members-only events, as well as reducing the expense to members.
- 10% towards OSCWI administrative expenses, enabling us to continue serving spouses.
Enjoy Expanded Member Benefits!
- Receive a 15% discount on the annual fundraiser, Time and Talent, and other fully sponsored OSCWI events
- Register for OSCWI initiatives up to one week in advance of our announcing registration publicly
- Vote on new board members and other OSCWI initiatives (You will also be eligible to to join next year’s board.)
- Vote on your desired theme for Time & Talent, our annual auction and fundraiser
- Reserve a space on the new OSCWI Mug Board at the O’Club, which we will be launching this fall. For an additional $10 fee, you can reserve your spot and have your own personalized mug. More information will be forthcoming.
Membership is open to significant others, spouses, and widow/ers of active-duty or retired military officers (commissioned or warrant, US or foreign, and of any branch of the military), GS-9 and above civilian employees, and technical representatives assigned to Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.
The annual membership fee is $30. We accept payment both online and via check! [See registration options below.]
You can now pay your dues and register as a member online! Simply click on the button below and pay the $30 dues via PayPal. You will then be automatically redirected to the Membership Information Form. If you have any technical problems, please let Stephanie Kingsley Brooks know, and she’ll assist.
If you sign up for membership after June 1, your dues will be applied to the next OSCWI year, which begins and ends each summer. If you are unsure of whether your dues are up to date for this year, please email Jamie.
If you prefer to pay with a check, please download the paper membership form below and mail it along with your check to:
P.O. Box 265
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
The Officers’ Spouses’ Club of Whidbey Island (OSCWI) is a non-federal, private entity operated and controlled by individuals in their private capacities. OSCWI is not a part of, managed by, operated or endorsed by the U.S. Department of Defense, Department of the Navy, or Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.